Q: Brake light does not work.

I recently installed custom aftermarket LEDs modules for my sonic and the brake light does not work/ light up when I brake. The 3rd brake light works and every other light function works for example tail lights, turn signals, reverse, and emergency blinkers.The only problem is the brake taillights. My brake light switch works, I'm not quite sure on the fuse. I don't think that there's power coming from the blue brake wire when I connect the led module to another power source it lights up just not from the blue brake wire.

Use the power wire from the brake light switch to activate the rear brake lights. By having an alternate power supply, ;the brake lights have no control without a switch, so the module is on but not functioning for the brake lights on the rear of the car. If you need further assistance with your brake module, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Brake light does not work.