Q: Body repair

Pulling into parking space and hit a pillar made a Dent in front bumper near fog light but no harm to the light itself. No other damage to the car, is a repair or replacement necessary and cost of one?

A: If you say there is no harm done to your li...

If you say there is no harm done to your lights then I wouldn’t repair or replace anything. It is your call as the owner if you want to have your bumper replaced though. If you are beginning to experience any drivability concerns, then you may want to have a local expert inspect the car and pinpoint any problems. But if there are no problems with the light or how the car drives, then you should be safe to continue driving.