Q: Idle problems

Car idles up and down, and when in park if I give it gas and let off the engine revs up high by itself. Allready changed tps, iac, and map sensor. What should I do?

It’s possible that you could be having a sticking throttle linkage or a problem with the throttle body itself. I would recommend checking those areas for any potential problems that may exist.

A high idle can be caused by intake vacuum leaks or vacuum line leaks. You should try spraying carb cleaner near all intake connections and vacuum connections to locate leak. If you need additional assistance then have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic come and check the systems for you.