Q: blue fusible link??

alternator wont charge is it the blue fusible link? I also noticed on the black wire coming from the starter that there was some copper exposed it that the culprit also thanks I put a new battery new starter and the alternator that's on it now is new? I changed the alternator 3 times

A: There is a 100A B/R fusible link between th...

There is a 100A B/R fusible link between the B+ terminal on the alternator and the battery positive terminal. The B+ terminal on the alternator should be hot at all times. There are also fuses #31 7.5A and #62 10A. I would check those as well.

I’d recommend getting some assistance from a certified mechanic who can diagnose your alternator and battery first hand. After this is done the appropriate repairs can be made.