Q: Q: blower motor

I have a 2009 GMC Sierra 1500 and fan goes of and on?

3. Q: blower motor

Q: why does my car sound like it is going over rumble strips when I pick up my mph-

Hello there, a variety of issues will cause your 2009 Honda Pilot to have a loud noise that increases with speed. The rumble strips generally cause a loud growling noise when driven over. Common problems that will cause a growling...

Q: Misfire at cylinder #6 and EVAP system not ready

Hello. The misfire that you are getting on that cylinder may be caused by a dirty or failing fuel injector. If compression is fine and if there is good ignition then it may be a fuel issue. If the engine...

Q: Heater blower stuck on high and will not turn off unless igniton is off

This suggests that the relay may be supplying power to the blower motor regardless of turning the switch off. The blower motor relay supplies power to this motor when you turn the switch to "on" that can sometimes fail. When...