Q: Q: blower motor

I have a 2009 GMC Sierra 1500 and fan goes of and on?

3. Q: blower motor

Q: Vapor canister purge valve has a loud tick? Very rough idle upon starting after a refueling.

Hey there. The purge valve ticking noise is most likely normal and should not be noticed inside the cab when the windows are up. If it is too loud inside the cab, then have the valve replaced. The purge valve...

Q: How do I fix a P0016 code for a 2009 bmw 328i

Hi there. The P0016 OBD-II trouble code indicates that the camshaft position sensor for bank 1 does not correlate to the signal from the crankshaft position sensor. In some cases it can cause the symptoms you are experiencing. You might...

Q: Brakes are not responding correctly

There are many factors that influence the force that the brakes apply to the rotor and drums. The brake booster will multiply the brake applied pressure of your foot pushing on the pedal. If you think the pedal had to...