Q: Q: blower motor

I have a 2009 GMC Sierra 1500 and fan goes of and on?

3. Q: blower motor

Q: The heat isn't working in my 1995 GMC

Hi there. The symptoms you're describing (especially the soft radiator hose) along with the fact your heater is not working may be caused by restrictions in the coolant line such as an air bubble. This could have happened when you...

Q: Battery keeps getting drained while the car is off during the night

Hello there, thanks for writing in about your 2009 Chevrolet Aveo5. Batteries that drain overnight are not uncommon. This is called a parasitic drain and can have many different causes. The most likely are any aftermarket electrical accessories, such as...

Q: My 2009 GMC Sierra is making a clunking noise in the rear end. It happens when the truck is in Drive, but while I am applying the

It is possible that you could have a loose leaf spring shackle causing this noise. If the truck does not have leaf springs on the axle does possible that it has an arm that acts as a control arm that...