Q: At 60 to 70 there is a very good vibration if I turn the over drive off I don't fell it

At 60 to 70 there is a very strong vibration if I turn the over drive off I don't fill it any ideas

A: I would recommend starting with the simpler...

I would recommend starting with the simpler things first such as checking the drive shaft U-joints. Also, check to be sure the tires and wheels are properly balanced and rotated. I have seen this happen quite commonly when the drive shaft U-joints are bad. I would suggest having a certified expert, such as one from Your Mechanic, come to your home to diagnose the vibration firsthand and help you fix it accordingly.