Q: Are my steel lines broken on my radiator if they keep spinning when I'm trying to get them off? 2003 GMC Envoy

I'm trying to change my radiator but my steel lines keep spinning when I'm trying to get them off

Hi - rather than broken oil cooler lines, I believe the problem is that the connections to the radiator for these lines are either compression nuts on the lines, or quick-connect fittings on the lines. In either case, the steel line can turn a bit - giving the impression the line is broken. Look more closely, and you should be able to see which of these two alternatives is implemented, and can removed them appropriately.

• Are my steel lines broken on my radiator if they keep spinning when I'm trying to get them off? 2003 GMC Envoy