Q: Antifreeze filled the spark plug chambers on a 1999 Ford Expedition

I have a 1999 Ford Expedition. My problem is that I had antifreeze filled in my chambers where the spark plugs are so we sprayed them on and fill back. What are your thoughts on that?

Odds are, you need a new intake manifold gasket kit done. If they are all filling up, theoretically, it could be your head is cracked too and it’s leaking from the crack in the head.

But almost always on those models it’s the intake gaskets that is leaking coolant. So have that repaired, especially if it runs. It’s not your head gasket leaking, because if it runs okay until it fills up the head gasket sealing is okay. So, put new intake manifold gasket sets on it and that should fix your problem. I’ve encountered this many times.