Q: Anti theft system won't let me use my car

I turned the car on it turned on but after 2 seconds it shut itself of it did this about 3 times after the 4th attempt the car wouldn't turn over anymore at all

You will need to try a different key. If the second key works then you need to replace the key that did not work. If the theft system still will not allow the engine to start then you need to have the theft system scanned to get the trouble codes. You may have a problem with the TIPM not working correctly and needs replaced and reprogrammed.

3. Anti theft system won't let me use my car