Q: So I am trying to change my spark plugs in my 2012 Volkswagen CC. But autozone gave me the wrong size. Unknowingly I put them down

So I am trying to change my spark plugs in my 2012 Volkswagen CC. But autozone gave me the wrong size. Unknowingly I put them down to screw and and found it weird that that weren’t tightening. Now they are stuck in there and I have no idea how to get them out.

You need to check to see if you are using the correct socket for the spark plug since some use a 9/16 socket instead of the 5/8 socket so you can get out the plugs. If you still cannot get them out then seek professional help to see if the cylinder head is damaged and needs major work to get the plugs out. This is why I always compare the old plug to new ones before I install them. Never take for granted they gave you correct plug.