Q: 2015 BMW 750 Lacks Power

MY 2015 BMW 750 LI X DRIVE ..ACCELRATOR SEEMS TO HAVE A DRAG AND CAR IS NOT RUNNING SMOOTH

There are many potential causes for your concern. If the check engine light is on, (I’m guessing it is) the first thing you’ll want to do is retrieve the diagnostic trouble codes. These codes serve as as starting point for any further diagnostic work. Without inspecting your vehicle firsthand, I don’t have much to go on. However, one problem that comes to mind is an issue with the VANOS system. This is BMW’s version of variable valve timing and it is known for being problematic. It can also cause driveability concerns like those you have described. I recommend having a professional, such as one from YourMechanic, diagnose and repair your performance problem.