Q: I have bought new battery for car but in morning time not starting. Car will start after pushing it.

My car is not start even i have bought new battery. I don't know what happen. After pushing the car and take it second gear. then it will login to start. what is the problem. please suggest me what can i do. thanks in advance.

Hi there. If you recently replaced your battery, but the vehicle won’t start unless you "bump start", it’s possible that your battery cables are damaged. Once the motor starts, power to all components is supplied by the alternator. I’d have a professional mechanic replace your battery cables or complete a car is hard to start inspection to determine why you are having this problem.

3. I have bought new battery for car but in morning time not starting. Car will start after pushing it.