Q: I just changed my serpentine belt then my car started making a loud noise when turning the wheel after

I had my alternator belt changed and after he was done my car makes loud noise and lous noise when turning my wheel what did the mechanic do

A: This is a common issue when the power steer...

This is a common issue when the power steering is low on fluid, leaking, or the pump is failing. If you would like help, consider having an expert automotive technician from YourMechanic come to your home or office to inspect and diagnose this issue for you, and make or suggest any repairs as needed.