Q: All warnings lamps are shawn in dashboard, and the gauges the acceleration and rpm are on 0 , also

All warnings lamps are shawn in dashboard, and the gauges the acceleration and rpm are on 0 , also the heat gauge its all not working ( except fuel gauge )

A: It sounds like you may have a dashboard int...

It sounds like you may have a dashboard integration unit failure, or a fault within the electrical control unit (ECU).

It's also possible that the instrument cluster itself is faulty. Have the vehicle scanned for diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs) to help direct you in the right direction.