Q: My park assist is turned off - how do I turn it back on?

I took my car to get fixed when returned the garage door opener was reset. So now I have to set it again not a huge problem but I also noticed that my park assist was turned off how would I turn it back on?

Hello - most often, this message appears when something blocks the rear parking assist sensors on the rear bumper (dirt, snow, bumper stickers, trailer towing gear, etc.). Wipe off the sensors with a damp or soapy paper towel, drive forward 15-20 mph a short distance, and the message should go away. If it persists, there may be a problem with one or more sensors, and a visit to the dealer would be required.

3. My park assist is turned off - how do I turn it back on?