Q: Air pocket in rad system

Just changed the thermostat and now it pressurize the rad hoses and blows out antifreeze. When I turn engine off you hear loud girgling noises

If you replaced the thermostat and refilled the system you should run with heater on full hot. Once the engine is running with cap off and idling it should be ran until air is purged then topped off. Once it is topped off then install cap and run at 1500 rpm for 5 minutes. Then let it idle for a few minutes. Shut off and let cool at least 30 minutes and release cap slow and top off coolant and reinstall cap. You may have to do the cycle two or three times to purge all the air out.

3. Air pocket in rad system