Q: Air pocket in rad system

Just changed the thermostat and now it pressurize the rad hoses and blows out antifreeze. When I turn engine off you hear loud girgling noises

3. Air pocket in rad system

Q: ABS fault codes 1095-1165-1175

Hi there. The code P1095 states that the fuel rail pressure is low. Check the fuel pressure regulator and see if its plugged up. You may have to remove it and clean it out. The code P1165 states that the...

Q: Q: Overheating engine

If the vehicle is presently overheating, you want to check, and perhaps just replace, the cooling system thermostat (thermostats are not costly and they do eventually fail), check the radiator for blockages (radiators can be flow tested) and check the...

Q: Reverse light on my f150 stays on

Hi Heather. Thanks for contacting us today. There are a few possible reasons that your reverse light is always on, ranging from a damaged electrical relay to an open fuse. It's also possible that the neutral safety switch is damaged....