Q: Air pocket in rad system

Just changed the thermostat and now it pressurize the rad hoses and blows out antifreeze. When I turn engine off you hear loud girgling noises

3. Air pocket in rad system

Q: Tcc solenoid broke .

Your best option is to buy a service manual; it will detail the steps required to replace the TCC solenoids. Unfortunately, YourMechanic does not work on transmissions so it may be necessary to take the car to a transmission shop,...

Q: Why does the AC stop cooling the car once the car speed exceeds about 80 Km/h?

The A/C thermal expansion valve (TXV) most likely is the cause of the A/C system freezing up at higher engine or vehicle speeds. The TXV controls the flow of refrigerant through the evaporator and the valve can stick open causing...

Q: ignition cylinder missing due to theft

As long as you have an original key you can hold that key against the new key when you turn it on to run and then turn off ignition and within 5 seconds turn ignition back on with old key...