Q: Air pocket in rad system

Just changed the thermostat and now it pressurize the rad hoses and blows out antifreeze. When I turn engine off you hear loud girgling noises

3. Air pocket in rad system

Q: I have a 2001 ford expedition 4.6 motor. Will a 2004 crown vic 4.6 motor work? If so how.

Claimed by Andrew Quinn

Q: Brake system, coolant leak, brake fluid leak ,wheel hub

All of these repairs are feasible. Brake systems can leak at a variety of points but the repairs are pretty straightforward. What I would suggest is you visit the YourMechanic Internet portal and request brake leak diagnostic and repair service....

Q: What does the save battery warning mean?

There is a Save Battery Warning that tells you when your battery is reaching the end of its life or if there is something wrong. If the light ever comes on while driving, there are precautions to take. To understand...