Q: I have a 2015 chrysler 200. There is a message that states Key Fob not detected. I have changed out the batteries in the key fob.

asked by on June 10, 2017

Key fob not detected is the message that comes up every time I enter my car. I have changed out the batteries in the key fob. I hold the nose of the key fob to the push start bottom. My car battery was checked and I was told it was great. Today my car will not start. I had someone to attempt to give me a jump but my car still didnt start. Is it a possibility it's my battery? I need help

Hi There, This is a known problem in many Chrysler vehicles and is usually related to having the wireless fobs re-flashed or in some cases, a new ECM is installed. I would suggest having the car towed to your nearest Chrysler dealer as this is likely something only they will be able to fix.