Q: What kind of fuel should I use?

What kind of fuel should I use?

A: You should use “regular” unleaded fuel with...

You should use “regular” unleaded fuel with an octane rating of 87.

Q: How do I use the scan folder feature?

When listening to an MP3 disc, you can scan through the tracks on the selected folder. To do so, follow these easy steps: 1. Press the Menu button. 2. Use the Up/Down buttons to select CD Options, then press the...

Q: How do I view the elapsed time?

The elapsed time is viewable in the multi-information display above the center console. To view the elapsed time, press the display button until the multi-information display shows elapsed time. This feature will show you how much time has passed since...

Q: How do the active head restraints work in a 2012 Toyota RAV4?

Your car is equipped with active head restraints. These are much more than mere headrests designed to make you more comfortable while driving or riding. They’re actually part of your car’s safety system and activate during rear end collisions. Here’s...