Q: What kind of fuel should I use?

What kind of fuel should I use?

You should use “regular” unleaded fuel with an octane rating of 87.

Q: How do I use the power window lock?

The power window lock locks all of the Power Window switches from working, except those on the front doors. This is an important safety feature that keeps children from opening the windows. To lock the power windows, press the Power...

Q: How do I set the clock?

Setting the clock is very easy. It requires just a few simple steps. Hold the “TIME” button until the numbers on the clock begin to flash. Rotate the “TUNE/SCROLL” knob on the right side of the entertainment console, until...

Q: Air suspension malfunction yellow light on my dash blinked twice

Hi and thanks for contacting YourMechanic. The issue is the level actuator is not functioning correctly and causing the system to leak out the air and not refill the air bags. Then when the level actuator works, then air bags...