Q: What kind of fuel should I use?

What kind of fuel should I use?

A: You should use “regular” unleaded fuel with...

You should use “regular” unleaded fuel with an octane rating of 87.

Q: transmission

Hi, thanks for writing in. The transmission in these vehicles have a problem where the bore to the servo that controls gear changes gets worn and binds the valve shaft. The transmission will need to be overhauled, the bore for...

Q: How do I select a wallpaper for the multi-information screen?

You can change the wallpaper that exists as the backdrop for the multi-information display screen. The system comes with three preset wallpapers, as well as the option to have a full-size analogue clock as the display. Here’s how to set...

Q: What are your options during a call on the hands-free system?

While you can use the hands-free system in your car to answer or decline calls, you can also do a number of things while you’re in a call depending on what you want or need to do. Here’s a quick...