Q: What kind of fuel should I use?

What kind of fuel should I use?

You should use “regular” unleaded fuel with an octane rating of 87.

Q: Transmission warning light

Hello. If a warning light is coming on for your transmission, it needs immediate attention. The longer you drive with transmission problems and the warning light on, the more damage to the transmission is done. What we don't want to...

Q: How do I find the cup holders?

If you have a 40-20-40 bench seat, then the cup holders exist in a pull out tray attached to the front instrument panel. This pull out tray is in the center of the instrument panel, and pulls straight out, revealing...

Q: Which transmission? 2012 Chevrolet Cruze

Hi there - GM delivered the Cruze with several models of automatic transmission. The 6T40 6-speed transmission, for example, was used with both the 1.4l turbo and 1.8l engines. Several other transmission were used uniquely with each engine size. As...