Q: What kind of fuel should I use?

What kind of fuel should I use?

You should use “regular” unleaded fuel with an octane rating of 87.

Cooling fan doesn't turn off

The cooling fan relay is most likely stuck, and needs to be replaced. I recommend that you have a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, come by and replace your cooling fan relay, if it is deemed necessary.

Difficulty shifting on cold start, shakes upon acceleration

Hello. Thanks for writing in about your 2010 Ford Transit Connect. Most of the time, if the vehicle has low miles on it, this is caused by a programming issue. I have had a lot of these come by with...

How do I shuffle a CD?

When your CD is in shuffle mode, then it will play the songs in random order. To turn on shuffle mode, press the Random/Repeat button until Disc Random is displayed. If you are listening to an MP3 or WMA disc,...