Q: What kind of fuel should I use?

What kind of fuel should I use?

A: You should use “regular” unleaded fuel with...

You should use “regular” unleaded fuel with an octane rating of 87.

Q: How do I turn on the defroster?

The defroster is an important safety feature that increases your visibility through the windshield and front windows. When the defroster is turned on, fogging and condensation will quickly be eliminated. To turn on the defroster, press the Defrost button. ...

Q: How do I change the automatic gear?

Whenever your vehicle is turned off, it should be in P. However, when you drive, you’ll need to shift to a different position. To shift out of P, and into R, N, or D, depress the brake pedal, and press...

Q: There is a high pitch noise coming from speakers when using the air conditioning.

Hi and thanks for contacting Your Mechanic. Check the ground wires to the fan motor. The noise is the current from the fan motor going through the speaker wires. The stereo may be mounted on the same ground as the...