Q: Q: What kind of fuel should I use?

What kind of fuel should I use?

You should use “regular” unleaded fuel with an octane rating of 87.

3. Q: What kind of fuel should I use?

Q: What does the grade assist indicator mean?

The grade assist indicator is located on your instrument panel. This light illuminates when your grade assist feature is turned on.

Q: Where is the vehicle identification number (VIN)?

The vehicle identification number (VIN) is the legal identifier for your vehicle. You can find your VIN on the left side of the dashboard, where it meets the windshield.

Q: Q: Car won't start even after jumpstart

The cable and its starters will need to be checked to see if power is getting from the battery to the starter. If it is, then the starter should be checked to see if it is getting a start signal...