Q: What kind of fuel should I use?

What kind of fuel should I use?

You should use “regular” unleaded fuel with an octane rating of 87.

Q: How do I adjust the courtesy wipe?

The courtesy wipe feature can help keep your windshield clean after using the windshield washers. A few seconds after the washers and wipers have stopped operating, the courtesy wipe will make the wipers wipe one last time, to wipe away...

Q: How do I find the vanity mirror?

The vanity mirrors exist on both sun visors. To access the mirror, pull down the sun visor so that it faces you. Then, open the cover to the mirror.

Q: How do I use the rear reading lights?

The rear reading lights double as courtesy lights when you unlock your car. If you want to turn them on for added interior visibility, you can do so easily. First, locate the lights, which are in the rear passenger compartment....