Q: What kind of fuel should I use?

What kind of fuel should I use?

You should use “regular” unleaded fuel with an octane rating of 87.

3. What kind of fuel should I use?

Q: How do you fix it

Hi There, This signifies that something is wrong with your transmission such as a faulty speed sensor, potentially low transmission fluid or some other kind of internal failure. Many times, when this happens the vehicle may go into a "safety...

Q: How do I remove the antenna?

The antenna can be removed to help your vehicle fit into short places. The antenna should also be removed any time you use an automatic car wash. To remove the antenna, simply unscrew it by hand.

Q: How do I use the Aux feature?

The Aux feature allows you to plug different devices into the radio. You can easily switch between what you are listening to and an Aux device. To use the Aux feature. Plug in the portable device you would like...