Q: What kind of fuel should I use?

What kind of fuel should I use?

A: You should use “regular” unleaded fuel with...

You should use “regular” unleaded fuel with an octane rating of 87.

Q: How do I tilt the head restraints?

The tilting head restraints can be adjusted to improve your comfort. To adjust the tilt of the restraint, simply push or pull it forward until it is at the desired angle.

Q: How do I view the elapsed time?

The elapsed time is viewable in the multi-information display above the center console. To view the elapsed time, press the display button until the multi-information display shows elapsed time. This feature will show you how much time has passed since...

Q: How do you adjust the height of the seat belts?

While using your seat belts is vital when you’re on the road, it’s just as important that your seat belts are worn properly. While ensuring that the lap belt sits over your hips is an important part of this, you...