Q: Q: What kind of fuel should I use?

What kind of fuel should I use?

You should use “regular” unleaded fuel with an octane rating of 87.

3. Q: What kind of fuel should I use?

Q: car stalls when cold until warmed up

It may be best to have a certified technician with the proper scan tool look into the check engine light fault as well as the entire system. Sometimes a fault will not set a code, or the code set is...

Q: Q: What precautions should be followed when driving?

It’s vital that you are able to drive without distractions, without objects rolling around in the cabin, and without anything impeding your control of the car. Here are the most important precautions to follow when driving: Don’t adjust the...

Q: What does the “Brake fluid level low” warning in the message center mean?

Your car is equipped with some pretty advanced equipment in order to monitor the various systems needed for safe driving. One of those sensors is designed to check the level of fluid in the master cylinder reservoir. If the fluid...