Q: Q: What kind of fuel should I use?

What kind of fuel should I use?

You should use “regular” unleaded fuel with an octane rating of 87.

3. Q: What kind of fuel should I use?

Q: Inertia switch/Fuel pump

The inertia switch is supposed to totally disable the fuel pump power supply when the vehicle is in an accident or rolls over. You will need to check the power connector into and out of the inertia switch to make...

Q: Q: How do I use the horn?

To sound the horn, firmly press the center of the steering wheel. The horn will sound for as long as you press the wheel.

Q: How do I open the ashtray?

Your truck is equipped with an ashtray. The ashtray is found on the instrument panel. To open the ashtray. Press the ashtray door in and it will open up. Press the ashtray back in to close it when you...