Q: What kind of fuel should I use?

What kind of fuel should I use?

You should use “regular” unleaded fuel with an octane rating of 87.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr

Why do my car cut off when I slow down or come to a complete stop

A/c off due to high [engine](/topics-engine-chevy/) temp, whats the cause, I changed both coolant temp sensors this weekend .. reset code still the same thing, what could b another problem to look for 2014 cruze 80,000 miles

2008 Saturn Vue bought recently. Now I’m experiencing vibration below my vehicle after hitting a certain speed with check engine light on.

The car starts but the speedometer and brake lights and most electrical stuff won't turn on but the car runs

Hi there. It is highly likely that you have an accessory switch, relay or fuse that is damaged and causing these components to not work correctly. If you'd like, you can have one of our mobile mechanics come to your...

When should you replace the spark plugs on a 05 xterra with 68000 miles

Hi there. You might want to look up your cars scheduled maintenance through our online search tool; as it will provide you all the recommended maintenance on Nissan including the spark plugs.

Rumbling on acceleration and idle while using air conditioning.

This may be related to a dirty or failing idle air control valve. The idle air control valve monitors the air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected into the engine at low speeds and at...

I replaced my starter, but my car still will not start and keeps blowing fuses

Hi there. I'm not sure what could have happened when the ignition was accidentally turned off while driving; typically, there should be no issue. The blown fuses are an indication that a component(s) or the wiring in a given circuit...

I have spongy brakes

Hello there. Many common faults could cause your vehicle to have spongy brakes. You have done well so far in replacing all the parts and bleeding the brakes. Without knowing your vehicle's make and model, I can only offer general...

Car won't stay started - 2006 Kia Spectra

Hello. This may be caused by a failing voltage regulator. As you know, this is a unit that monitors and regulates the alternator charging of the battery. When this is not working properly, it may overcharge or undercharge your battery...