Q: What kind of fuel should I use?

What kind of fuel should I use?

A: You should use “regular” unleaded fuel with...

You should use “regular” unleaded fuel with an octane rating of 87.

Q: No throttle response after replacing the throttle body motor and sensor 2004 Ford Explorer

Hello - the first task is to check for problem codes, whether the Check Engine light is on or not. I suspect there are still wiring issues with the throttle body, and if so, there should be problem codes to...

Q: How do I set the clock mode without the multi-information display?

Setting the clock mode without the multi-information display is very easy, and takes only a few steps: 1. Turn the ignition to On. 2. Press the Setup button until it reads CLock MODE. 3. Rotate the selector knob to the...

Q: What should I know about the fuses in my SUV?

Your vehicle is equipped with a lot of different electronics, from your radio to the navigation system, your headlights and much, much more. All of those systems rely on electricity to work, but if too much power is sent into...