Q: Q: What kind of fuel should I use?

What kind of fuel should I use?

You should use “regular” unleaded fuel with an octane rating of 87.

3. Q: What kind of fuel should I use?

Q: How do I turn the reverse wiper feature on or off?

When the reverse wiper feature is turned on, the rear window wiper will automatically start operating when you put your shifter in the R position, presuming the front windshield wipers are turned on. You can turn this feature on or...

Q: Q: How do I empty the ashtray?

The ashtray is located directly in front of the shift lever. To access it, pull the lid out to open. The ashtray can then be pulled straight out until it is removed from the vehicle, at which point it can...

Q: Q: How do I change tracks when listening to a CD?

It’s always nice to be able to switch between different tracks on your CD. This is very easy to do in your car. Press the right-facing SEEK button, and your CD will skip to the next track. Press the left-facing...