Q: Anti-theft system problem

The anti-theft system will not reset. The electrical system locked out, there are no bulbs lit inside, and the car will not start.

It sounds like the battery is not powering the vehicle and would need to be checked. If your battery voltage falls below 9 volts, then the anti-theft system may think a break-in is happening, and it will lock out until the battery is on, and the correct key is used. I recommend having a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, check this out for you to identify and quote the repairs needed. The starting system and charging system should be checked first.

3. Anti-theft system problem