Q: Air flow going up and down when gauges go up and down

All of the dash lights go on, and all of the gauges drop, then go back up. The air blows hot when the gauges go down, and cool when they go up.

A: The electrical system on these vehicles are...

The electrical system on these vehicles are known to have an issue with fretting corrosion buildup in multiple electrical connectors throughout the vehicle. An affected system would need to have that electrical connection disconnected, cleaned, and a dielectric compound put on the connection to fix the issue. You will need to have a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, isolate the failing components, and conduct an electrical problems inspection, such as the one described, for you.