Q: Truck running rough over 55 MPH.

I have over 140,000 miles on my truck. The Engine light is on and it starts running rough when driving over 55 MPH. I have never had a tune-up performed on it.

Check Engine Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote
Spark Plugs Replacement $98.11 - $669.97 Get a Quote
Fuel Filter Replacement $82.95 - $292.56 Get a Quote

I would have a technician come scan the codes on the computer and perform a tune up as well. Your spark plugs are recommended to be replaced at 30,000 miles. I would also replace your fuel filter as well. They have been known to clog up damaging the fuel pump and restricting flow to the injectors.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr