Q: Car won't start, even with jumpstart

I think my car battery is dead. My car won't start, even using jumper cables.

A: Hello. It is likely that the car battery is...

Hello. It is likely that the car battery is the cause of why your car won’t start. It is possible that the battery has bad cells which will prevent the car from starting, even when using jumper cables. The battery, starter, and alternator work closely together and because of that, it would be necessary to have each inspected to ensure they are working properly. This should be done by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, who will help you identify why you car is not starting.