Q: Air conditioning doesn't get cold enough

My air conditioning doesn't work. The air doesn't get cold enough.

A: This concern does plague many vehicles. The...

This concern does plague many vehicles. The air conditioning system relies on proper cooling, correct system charge, and a working distribution box. Your symptoms could be caused by a faulty cooling fan at the front of the vehicle, refrigerant leak, or an issue with the distribution box temperature blend door.

I would suggest having the entire air conditioning system inspected by a trained mechanic, like the ones here at YourMechanic. Be sure to provide your engine size when you book your appointment.