Q: Air conditioning doesn't get cold enough

My air conditioning doesn't work. The air doesn't get cold enough.

This concern does plague many vehicles. The air conditioning system relies on proper cooling, correct system charge, and a working distribution box. Your symptoms could be caused by a faulty cooling fan at the front of the vehicle, refrigerant leak, or an issue with the distribution box temperature blend door.

I would suggest having the entire air conditioning system inspected by a trained mechanic, like the ones here at YourMechanic. Be sure to provide your engine size when you book your appointment.