Q: Air conditioner not holding refrigerant

My air conditioner is not holding refrigerant.

3. Air conditioner not holding refrigerant

Q: My odometer is out on my car. How do I find out how many miles is on it?

Hi Jasmine. Thanks for contacting us today. On a digital speedometer, the mileage is stored in the ECU and simply displayed on the gauge. By having the speedometer fixed, the milage should appear on the dash. You can set up...

Q: will a bad battery keep vehicle from running once started?

If the charging system is not functioning, the vehicle will definitely not run if the battery voltage is too low. Even if the charging system is functioning, there are conditions under which a dead battery will cause the car to...

Q: Coolant finishes 3-4days

Hello. This can be caused by a number of things such as low coolant levels, a faulty thermostat, or a failing coolant fan switch. The fact that you are losing water every 3-4 days without leaks, this would suggest the...