Q: Air conditioner not holding refrigerant

My air conditioner is not holding refrigerant.

3. Air conditioner not holding refrigerant

Q: Car accelarates to 3000 rpm in park or neutral.

The throttle position sensor (TPS) is most likely failing. Air leaks in the intake can also generate a high idle, but not usually this high. If you need to have this checked, have a local mechanic, like one from YourMechanic,...

Q: Can't figure out how to disconnect negative battery cable

Hi Lisa: the picture you sent shows a conventional post and terminal connection held on with a through bolt and nut. The nut is probably around 10 or 12 MM (if metric). You can just use a box end wrench...

Q: Q: My truck wont move at all.

Hi there. Set the parking brake and set a wheel chock in front and behind the front wheels. Then put the transmission in drive and look under the vehicle to see if the rear driveshaft is turning. If the driveshaft...