Q: After slowly climbing an icy, slippery hill, my ABS and Brake warning lights stay on?

After slowly climbing an icy, slippery hill, my ABS and Brake warning lights stay on?

Quite often snowy road conditions will cause the ABS and Anti-lock brake systems to be activated due to excessive wheel spin. However, if the lights stay on, it’s either an indicator that something within this system; either a sensor or internal component in the module. However, it can also be caused by excessive ice build-up on the sensor that causes this issue. Here is a good solution. When it warms up, spray the wheels and behind the wheels with pressurized water to try and "melt" the ice. If the lights come off, that was your issue. If the light remains, have a professional mechanic complete an ABS brake system inspection to determine what is causing this issue.

3. After slowly climbing an icy, slippery hill, my ABS and Brake warning lights stay on?