Q: after replacing the master cyclinder and bleeding the brake the abs is not coming on when stopping short

after replacing the master cyclinder and bleeding the brake the abs is not coming on when stopping short

The ABS will only activate when one wheel loses traction while stopping or you stop fast enough to cause the tires to skid. When you first start the vehicle you should see the ABS system light come on and go off if the system is active and working normally. If you feel like your brake system is not responding how it should, you may want to have your vehicle’s brakes inspected to make sure that everything is in working order.

• after replacing the master cyclinder and bleeding the brake the abs is not coming on when stopping short