Q: The code came up crank shaft sensor and replaced it and now won't start

asked by on February 22, 2018

I just put new plugs in my car as well as wires and made it to auto zone got it tested said failed crank shaft replaced it now the car won't start

You may have got a bad sensor if the engine was running before the sensor was replaced. Also check connection and installation of sensor for problems. If it still does not start then you will need to have further testing to see if the computer was shorted out or there is wiring issues.