Q: AC isn't working !!

I have a 2010 Chevy Cobalt. Ac wasn't getting cold, so I change the Expansion Vavles and in line filter, then recharged system. Ac was cool parked for 5 mins then drove it around and it got hot again! What's wrong?!

It sounds like you have a leak in the system. If you charged the system with leak detector style refrigerant, you can use a black light to try and find the leak. The green dye in the leak detector fluid glows brightly when a black light is used. Be sure to check all connections and the compressor for signs of leaking refrigerant. If you need help with this concern, I suggest having a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, conduct tests to determine the exact cause of your A/C concern.