Q: Mechanic says I have multiple oil leaks. What could be the problem and the cost

I had the oil changed on a 2007 Honda Accord and the mechanic says I have multiple oil leaks but didn't know where it was coming from. What could be the problem and the cost

If your engine has many different oil leaks then the first thing you should have done is to have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic inspect the vehicle engine and add oil leak detection dye into the crankcase and run the engine for an hour and then test the engine for leaks with a leak detector to see the dye where it is leaking from. If still no leaks are detected then an extended drive may be needed to reveal the leak. Once the leak is detected then the repairs can be made.

• Mechanic says I have multiple oil leaks. What could be the problem and the cost