Q: Looking to replace my rear breaks

I'm looking to replace the rear brakes on my 2014 Nissan Rogue select all wheel drive and I looked up the Duralast Max brakes on AutoZone I know that they fit for the model of my vehicle but I would like to know if they're any good for installation?

Basically, if you are concerned about the quality, suitability, durability, and proper function of a replacement part on a modern motor vehicle, and you should be, the only acceptable practice is to use dealer OEM parts. To select parts using a different "decision rule", you would either have to have your own test laboratory at home to do the parts testing (however, in many, many cases the OEM quality and fit advantage is easily visible even to a layperson WITHOUT tests of any sort) or you would have to have in hand documentation of laboratory or field studies of the performance of these parts and/or access to the internal workings of the manufacturers who produce the parts. None of that exists in any accessible to the public format and, to my knowledge, in particular there is no study of the "quality" of brake pads (dealer versus aftermarket, let alone including the specific brand you mention) from which you could make any intelligent decision. In decision making on this, you also have to consider that dealer parts these days are occasionally less expensive than aftermarket parts or close enough in cost that the difference becomes unimportant. Keep in mind, local dealers will often match Internet dealer pricing if you print out and show them, thus saving you 25% off list right away. Anyway, to answer your question, my advice is buy the correct parts for your car and that means buy them from the manufacturer who presumably knew what they were doing when they designed the car and put it together. If replacing pads, don’t forget to turn the rotors or replace them and lubricate the torque plate sliding pins. Putting new pads on used rotors is useless. The rotors MUST be turned and turned properly, too. If you need help with any aspect of this repair, you can request a brake pad replacement via YourMechanic but also explain what else you desire (rotor refinishing, etc.). If you have follow up questions or concerns, let us know.

3. Looking to replace my rear breaks