Q: can sticking brakes make vehicle vibrate while in motion

Truck vibrates when accelerating and noticed when at a stop took foot off brake pedal and truck did not move could this be sticking brakes and would it cause truck to vibrate

I believe what you are experiencing is a sticking brake caliper. When a brake caliper sticks this will cause the brakes not to release. During this process the brake rotors become overheated and therefore warp out. This will cause you to feel vibration while the vehicle is moving. Unfortunately the best route to take in this situation is to replace the [caliper that is sticking]{https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/brake-caliper-replacement), the hose that is connected to it, both rotors on that axle, and the brake pads in order to resolve this issue. Consider YourMechanic for these services as they can be completed at your home or office.

3. can sticking brakes make vehicle vibrate while in motion