Q: My key fobs do not work and I don't know how to reset them.

I have 2005 PONTIAC G6 automatic transmission but the both keyless won't work even I put new batteries on them can you help please and thank you

A: It may be possible the new batteries were n...

It may be possible the new batteries were not installed properly or the circuit boards inside the key fobs may be damaged. You can try another set of new batteries and make sure to follow the symbols on the inside for proper battery placement. If this does not work still, new key fobs can be purchased online or at the dealer, but you must go to a dealer to have the new key fobs programmed to the vehicle.