Q: Grinding noise, ABS light comes on

I've been having an issue with my car lately, for which I've gone to the dealership but they weren't able to replicate the issue and therfore cannot solve it. The car makes grinding noise at a specific situations. When I'm turning to the right while going down the slightly steep ground after bringing the car to a holt, I can hear the grinding. Also, then the ABS light would be illuminated on the dash. Do you have any idea what could be making the noise?

Without being able to hear the noise, it will be difficult to make an accurate determination. But based on the conditions that the noise develops, it seems to occur where a rotating component is contacting a stationary component when the the body of the vehicle is flexed.

Possibilities could be a drive belt component or drive shaft/axle, or a failure of a mount such as a motor mount for the engine.

Rotating components and their immediate areas around them should be checked for contact. Engine mounts and other subframe mounts should be looked at as well for excessive wear. Chassis ears may need to be used to determine the noise source. I recommend enlisting the help of a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will be able to diagnose the noise source and correct the issue.

3. Grinding noise, ABS light comes on