Q: A/c issues

I added refrigerant to my truck when I started adding it sprayed refrigerant from somewhere and started blowing hot air and also the fan from the a/c it turns on more times than usual

Hello. If you have a blown out AC pressure hose then the system will blow the refrigerant back out the hose or pressure relief at the compressor. It sounds like you may have put too much refrigerant in and caused the system to over-pressurize, causing the refrigerant to purge out of the manifold line or compressor valve. I would suggest having a qualified AC mechanic come and diagnose the AC on your truck to see if you have a leak or other problems that caused the refrigerant to spray out. A certified mobile mechanic from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to inspect your car’s AC problems.