Q: A/c issues

I added freon to my truck when I started adding it sprayed freon from somewhere and started blowing hot air and also the fan from the a/c it turns on more times than usual

A: Hello. If you have a blown out AC pressure ...

Hello. If you have a blown out AC pressure hose then the system will blow the freon back out the hose or pressure relief at the compressor. It sounds like you may have put too much freon in and caused the system to over-pressurize, causing the freon to purge out of the manifold line or compressor valve. I would suggest having a qualified AC mechanic come and diagnose the AC on your truck to see if you have a leak or other problems that caused the freon to spray out. A certified mobile mechanic from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to inspect your car's AC problems.