Q: A/C Installation

Hello, my car came "prewired" to install an A/C system. I believe it has the evaporator already installed. My question is, besides the installation of compressor, condenser and lines, is there any other change that is needed to be done? I'm not sure if the car came with the 12V cable to feed the compressor, my dash control lacks a A/C button (obviously). Any ideas on the specifics of the installation? Thank you.

Hi Edwardo. Thanks for contacting us tonight. This question would be better answered by a Hyundai dealership, as they’ll need to look up your VIN number to determine exactly what is needed to finish the AC installation. We, unfortunately, don’t have access to this type of info.

3. A/C Installation