Q: A/c

My a/c...I changed the blend door actuator but I am still not getting any cold a matter of fact Im not getting hot air either. Whats the problem

A: The blend door should be checked to see if ...

The blend door should be checked to see if it goes to every location like the windshield, vents, floor, and in between. The blend door has nothing to do with the temperature control. There is a temperature control actuator on the evaporator case just like the blend door actuator you changed. I suggest having a professional inspect the A/C system in person in order to have the correct repairs made.