Q: A/C blows hot cold

My Azera has dual air conditioning. It is blowing hot air on the drivers side only, and the A/C is blowing ice cold air on the passenger side.. The digital controller seems to be working OK. What could be causing this, and do you have any solutions?

A: Hi there! I would be happy to help you. App...

Hi there! I would be happy to help you. Apparently you’re not the only one who has this problem with that car. The particular part causing your problem is usually the air inlet actuator. The actuator is located behind the glove box of your vehicle and it is fairly easy to replace. However, if you need assistance, feel free to contact a certified technician who will diagnose your A/C issue and repair your vehicle at your home or office if you desire.