Q: How do I customize the Unlocked Door Anti Lock Out settings?

How do I customize the Unlocked Door Anti Lock Out settings?

When the Unlocked Door Anti Lock Out feature is turned on, then the driver door cannot be locked when it is open. When the feature is turned off, the driver door can be locked when open, and will set the lock on a delay after the door is closed. Turning the feature on or off is easy:

1. Turn on the infotainment system.

2. Press the CONFIG button to select the Configuration Settings menu.

3. Rotate the MENU/SELECT knob to Vehicle Settings, then press the knob to select.

4. Rotate the MENU/SELECT knob to Power Door Locks, then press the knob to select.

5. Rotate the MENU/SELECT knob to Unlocked Door Anti Lock Out, then press the knob to select

6. Use the MENU/SELECT knob to choose between On and Off.

3. How do I customize the Unlocked Door Anti Lock Out settings?