Q: My 67 mustang had issues starting so I changed the alternator and fuel pump. Now it won't start.

Changed the fuel pump and alternator in my 67 mustang with a inline 6 and 3 speed but after it wouldn't start. I'd get lifts on the dash lighting up and the click when I turned the key. I thought I messed up the alternator so I put the old one back in, it made a grinding sound but still wouldn't start

3. My 67 mustang had issues starting so I changed the alternator and fuel pump. Now it won't start.