Q: 2009 Chrysler Sebring intake manifold runner problems

Just replaced intake runner valve since that is the error we received in diagnosis but car is still not picking up speed rpm levels drop and. CR starts to putt like it's misfiring I need help I have spent a lot of money

I’m guessing you have the common P2004 code, which stands for ’Intake Manifold Runner Stuck Open.’ While the manifold runner valve is a common reason for this code, there are other potential culprits as well. A mechanical problem with the intake manifold itself is one possibly cause. There could also be a problem with manifold valve control circuit and/or feedback circuit. The power and ground circuits must be intact as well. Since you’ve already tackled the low hanging fruit, I recommend having a professional fix this issue for you. YourMechanic is an excellent option since we offer check engine light diagnosis and repair at your home or office.

3. 2009 Chrysler Sebring intake manifold runner problems