Q: What does "check owners guide" mean when I turn left on one corner in my ford fusion zetec 1.4 petrol 2008

When I turn left on one particular corner, I get an audible warning beep, a red light and a message " check owners guide". This has happened 4 times on the same corner in 3 says

There is no mention of this in the manual of my 2008 ford fusion zetec 1.4 petrol. Regards Les

The car is telling you to look in the owners manual to look for the red symbol that cam on for information on the symbol. I do not know the symbol that came on so you will have to look in owners manual to identify it.

3. What does "check owners guide" mean when I turn left on one corner in my ford fusion zetec 1.4 petrol 2008