Q: 2006 pontiac grand prix told front wheel bearings loose

what do you think cost would be to replace the front wheel bearings and get an alighment

Your vehicle has sealed axle bearings that if they are loose can cause damage to the brake rotors and brake pads along with possible damage to the brake calipers and brackets. Also the ABS speed sensors may get damaged and need replaced. You should first get a complete inspection and diagnoses for all the damaged parts before a complete cost of parts and labor can be given. If you would like, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office and inspect your vehicle at your convenience.

3. 2006 pontiac grand prix told front wheel bearings loose