Q: 2003 Toyota 4Runner sport 4x4 V6 4.0L

My 2003 Toyota 4Runner sport V6 4x4 gear is shifting very loose and the shifter won’t stay engaged in 3rd gear. It’s automatic transmission.

3. 2003 Toyota 4Runner sport 4x4 V6 4.0L

Q: Door ajar warning and globe light stays on when all doors are shut and car is running 2003 Ford Explorer

This vehicle has a computer system to scan to get the door data to show what door is showing open. Any one of the doors may be causing the issue. The most common is the drivers door ajar switch since...

Q: Instrument cluster and tail lights are not working

Hello. The symptoms you describe can be caused by a few different things, possibly two separate issues. The first thing I would do is check the vehicle's fuses to make sure that none of them are blown out. It may...

Q: How do I know when my wheel bearings are going out?

Your accessory and serpentine belts may squeak or chirp a bit in cold weather due to the fact that the belts become brittle and less pliable during the cold weather months. When they go from a cold stand still to...