Q: 2003 Toyota 4Runner sport 4x4 V6 4.0L

My 2003 Toyota 4Runner sport V6 4x4 gear is shifting very loose and the shifter won’t stay engaged in 3rd gear. It’s automatic transmission.

3. 2003 Toyota 4Runner sport 4x4 V6 4.0L

Q: Q: Crank no start

Hey there, thanks for writing in about your 2003 Ford Explorer. It sounds to me like you either have no fuel or bad fuel at the injectors, or no spark to spark plugs. Try to narrow the problem to one...

Q: Blower Fan Run Very Slow At All Speed Selections

The speed of the fan blowing is generally controlled by the resistor which you have already replaced. Occasionally, the blower motor itself can fail also causing this type of problem, however it sounds like you have replaced this also. The...

Q: Engine light p0171

As you may know, his code is related to a lean fuel condition which is normally related to many of the items you have listed. I would recommend checking the injector pulses to be sure they are providing enough fuel...