Q: Car won't start

I have a 2007 audi a4 2.0t b7. I've changed the fuel pump, high pressure fuel pump, fuel rail, all the sensors, oil change, battery, full gas but my car still doesn't start. Gas do go through lines but not enough, still gives out low fuel

Car is hard to start Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hi Jessica. Thanks for contacting us today. With turbo-charged four-cylinder engines, diagnosing a starting issue can be more complex than the traditional "getting fuel / getting spark" process. In some case, a faulty or worn out wastegate or other turbo system component will prohibit the fuel and air to mix correctly, leading to a lean or rich situation that can restrict starting capability. In other instances, ignition timing problems caused by a faulty cam or crankshaft position sensor harness (not the sensor itself) will be the root issue. Trying to diagnose issues like this is very difficult without completing an onsite inspection, so you might want to have a professional mechanic come to your location and help you.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr