Q: 2001 ford focus changed the fuel pumpstill not getting gas into the engine

asked by on February 13, 2018

my car was parked for a year recently decided to start it but it will just crank i check theirs no fuel going to the engine so i decided to change the fuel pump and it still does the same no fuel comming to the engine also checked the fuses and relays

You will need to have the computer scanned to see if there is stored codes for a sensor problem. You may have a theft system activated and it will cause no starts also or the computer is not turning on from a bad PCM relay.