Q: 1994 Chevrolet Camaro won't stay running

My car starts, but it won't stay running. It acts like it is starving for fuel. My car is very high performance. It has a supercharger, oversized injectors, and many add-ons.

Hi. Since you have a bunch of aftermarket equipment, it’s difficult for me to help you much without inspecting the vehicle firsthand. If the vehicle won’t stay running, that means it either isn’t getting spark or doesn’t have the correct air/fuel ratio. I suggest having your vehicle’s stalling issue diagnosed by a trained professional, such as one from YourMechanic.

3. 1994 Chevrolet Camaro won't stay running