Q: Truck dying and oil pressure dropping to 0

When running the oil pressure goes up and down to 0 and when I'm slowing down or coming to a stop the Rpms drop and oil pressure drops and I die just wondering what else I can check I had it scanned and the mass airflow sensor and knock sensor was throwing codes I've replaced the oil pump air filter and mass air flow sensor and oil pressure sensor and oil and filter even tried stp oil treatment and nothing has worked or improved the only thing I didn't change is the knock sensors could they make me Loose pressure and acceleration and die

Your vehicle has a fair amount of miles on it, but the pressure reading should still come up when you are driving. With a new pressure sending unit and a new oil pump, there must be a blockage inside the engine or there may be a disturbed bearing that isn’t allowing oil to flow properly. Consider hiring a technician to check the actual mechanical oil pressure at the sending unit port and again at the oil filter. The same technician can check the knock sensors to see if the sensors are faulty or if they are going crazy because of an internal engine concern. Consult your nearest machine shop or engine repair facility.