Q: Q: Won't start

About 4 times a week my car won't start, I will go somewhere come out turn key and dash will light up and engine won't crank nothing at all. If I wait 10 minutes turn key and it starts every time. I cleaned off battery connection as a start but problem still continues.

It sounds like you have an intermittently failing starter or starter solenoid. It could also be a failing ignition switch, though nothing can be diagnosed for sure until somebody physically looks at the car and is able to test for power at the starter and the starter solenoid. The battery should also be load tested to ensure that it is working properly, and doesn’t have a failed cell. Only then can the source of the problem begin to be determined. I would suggest having a qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, diagnose the intermittent no start condition.

3. Q: Won't start