Q: My car needs a service b for 40000 miles but I don't have enough money to do it all at once what should I get done first?

my car say I need a sevice b on dash board I Google how much that is and it says 900 to 1000 bucks I can afford that all at once what should I get done now and what can wait I'm not sure what I need to get done on a sevice b or what's the most important

Service A and B both require an oil change and that is very important. The B service also includes a number of body and chassis checks. At 40K miles, it’s not uncommon to need brake work, so you need to be sure to have the brakes inspected. You can look up the maintenance to decide what you want to do one step at a time. Meanwhile, Your Mechanic can send a technician right to you to change your oil and give you some advice about the other maintenance tasks.

• My car needs a service b for 40000 miles but I don't have enough money to do it all at once what should I get done first?