Q: My Ford Falcon will not start

Xh ford falcon. Car was starting then immediately would stall & was running rough. Then yesterday would not start, just the clicks when ignition key is turned on, can hear the fuel pump kick in, and have instrument lights. Have reset the Smart Lock but still No Start. Recently replaced Distributor bottom half, coil, leads, plugs, oxygen sensor, temp sensor, starter motor, Map sensor, battery has 12.3v. and is aprrox 12months old heavy duty. The mechanic that did the timing said it was sitting at 25 degrees is this right

Hi there. If the vehicle is just making a click when you try starting it then that means that the starter is not turning the engine over. I usually start by load testing the battery just to make sure it is fine. If it is then I would check for voltage at the starter, both on the large battery cable and on the small wire when trying to start it. It is is not getting battery voltage then there is a problem with the circuit that needs to be diagnosed. It may be the positive battery cable. If there is power and the starter is engaging then there may be an engine problem. If there is an internal engine failure then the engine will not crank over. I will usually try cranking the engine over by hand when this occurs. If it cannot be moved then the engine will need to be replaced. If it does move then it just may be the starter. It sounds like an engine related issue.

3. My Ford Falcon will not start